+356 77 77 77 77
Rates & Services
Our students are professionally guided to sit for the Theory and Practical Exams as quickly as possible to ensure that they do not take more lessons than required, thus saving time and money!
At Royal Motoring School we provide FREE:
1. Medical certification for your driving application
Every Saturday a doctor is available at our offices between 11:00 and 15:00 and he will carry out the medical test required to apply for the Learner's Permit.
2. Passport photo
3. Photocopies of necessary documents.
If you cannot come to the office on a Saturday may call on 7777-7777 to set an appointment so that we come to your preferred location such as home, work, school etc.
If you are presently taking driving lessons with another motoring school and would like to change to our school, you will not be subjected to any changeover fees. Call 7777-7777.
a) Application for Learner's Permit
• The application costs €47.
• It covers TM (Transport Malta) Learner’s Permit and full driving insurance.
b) Car lessons
• Manual: Every 45 minutes – €10
• Manual: Every 1 hour - €14
• Manual: One-and-a-half hours - €20
• Automatic: Every hour – €15
c) Motorcycle lessons
• Every 1 hour - €28
• 10 lessons – €250
d) Theory Test
• Theory Test fee is €30.25.
• Location of Theory Test Centre: Gwardamangia.
• Contact number of Theory Test Centre: 8007 2393 or 21227190.
Royal Motoring School Benefits
When you pass the driving test, you will be given 2 lessons for free using an AUDI A6 car. Call Mr Antonio Sciberras on 7777-7777.
Documents to study
Students can study for the Malta Driving Theory Test and Malta Driving Practical Test by viewing the documents listed below. This ensures that students receive all the assistance needed to pass the theory and driving examinations.
Malta Driving Theory Test Studies Categories AM, A1, A2, A:
Malta Driving Theory Test Studies Categories B1, B, BE, B-Automatic.:
Guidelines for practical driving test in Malta:
- Guidelines for Driving Instructors and Examiners
- Guidelines for Conducting Practical Tests
- Guidelines for the Conducting of Practical Test Categories AM, A1, A2 and A.
- Appendix 1 – Safety Check Questions (Category A vehicles)
- Grievous Mistakes, Once and you Fail the Test